Life of an illiterate episode six

EPISODE 6
*
THE visitors arrived later in the evening. His
aunt came into his room ordering him to hurry
up. He was dressed in a long sleeve shirt and
blue jean pant. His aunt brought forward a
bottle of rose scent perfume ordering him to
use it on himself. Admiring the scent of the
perfume, he sprayed a large amount on himself
getting him to cough really hard.
"Come on let's go! " his aunt ordered him
pulling him out of the room. "Remember to
speak exactly the way I taught you and hold on,
why do I feel you used almost half of the
amount of perfume on your body? " she asked
frowning. The visitors were two females. One
middle aged lady and a young teenager who
was a year or so older than him.
"Good evening" he greeted with a fake smile.
"O! Good evening dear. You must be Christian. I
am so sorry on your mum's death "
"It's okay ma " he replied politely.
"Hi... " The young lady greeted with a grin
waving at him.
"Hi... " he replied back looking confused. He
turned to his aunt who winked.
"I am Sandra. Can I know your name? " she
asked in smiles.
"I am Christian " He replied.
"Wow! That's cool Christian " She yelped out in
joy. "Mum this guy is amazing!"
"Your aunt told me you weren't opportune to be
educated but it seems to me that you are very
much educated son" The woman told him
smiling. Christian gulped a mouth full of saliva
but smiled anyway.
"I am illiterate" he replied making both mother
and daughter shake their head in pity.
"I am sorry but that won't be for long. You are
also my child and you know it"
"And also, I don't care if you are an illiterate or
not! I am ready to teach you all you wish to
know" Sandra had told him with a seductive
look. Her mum slapped her on the thigh
knowing the type of girl she was.
"Sandra, don't know me you are flirting with
him too? "
"No mum. I just told him" she defended herself
frowning.
"I know who you are better than anyone. No
need to act innocent" her mum warned.
"Anyway, what is taking your little sister so long?
She should be here by now right? " Suddenly
the door flung open and a girl in a mini skirt
walked in with her eyes engrossed on her
phone.
"Sorry mum but I had to gist with Isabella on an
important issue in school" She said sitting beside
her sister. Sent stared up at Christian with a
smile but the smile suddenly disappeared
realizing who it actually was.
To be continued....
Facebook page

Post a Comment

0 Comments