The Street By Arome


 it's a mistake...
I was born in a generation of hate,
an era in a state of decay;
so much violence,
so much pain.
the insanity got in my brain,
it's draining the blood in my veins,
it's releasing the air in my lungs,
and the remaining memories are very long gone.
faced with two paths
and sorry I could not travel both
but the path that society took is all I've ever known....
Emigration, government suspicion,
and eradication to nations instead of simple coexistence.
nothing else match but discrimination.

this place has lost its ways,
just wanted to be in my space,
wanted to put the gun on my head,
take a deep breath and say....
this life was a mistake,
never ending rage...
wanted to pull the trigger without hesitation.
had a thought of my loved ones...
their was a sensation of guilt and sadness
can't believe I was driven to
madness
this thing that people have made me
was just an abomination.

couldn't deal with the fact that people were posing to seem so harmless...
so far from this.
I now have a destiny
the grip of reality is ever so slightly getting close to me.
the complexity of whom I'm meant to be.
anger issues?
split personality?
depression?
anxiety?
just to name some possible varieties
of my personality...
people would be testing patience
but now I clearly see the light ahead of me.
Please Share.

Post a Comment

0 Comments