My sister my enemy Episode Eleven

My sister my enemy
Episode 11
Katherine’s POV (continuation)
“You!!” I thundered.
“What the heck??? Wat the hell are u doing here?” He asked.
“I should be the one asking u” I replied.
“The last time I checked, this is my room, my washroom.” He said with a smirk.
“Well u could have knocked!! Wat if I was naked huh?” I asked fuming.
“Should I knock before entering into my very own washroom? I didn’t have the slightest idea that u were here.” He said.
Ooh no, wat has Clara put me into? Aarrrgghhh!!!
“U douchebag, I know ur plans. But sorry to burst ur bubble. U can never get me ok! My sister might have fallen prey and blinded by her love for u but I will soon break ur spell!” I mouthed.
He just smiled and moved closer to me. I moved backwards. Close...backwards closer...backwards.
I hit the wall.
Ooo no.
He put his arms on the wall.
“U can break my spell on ur sister but I will soon cast it on u.” He said.
I smiled.
“Not even in ur dreams lover boy!” I replied.
“U will fall for me Kit D.” He said.
“I would never!!” I replied. He moved close to my ear.
“Why haven’t u told Jennifer about me?? We need a break up already.” He said.
I was surprised.
So he even wanted me to tell Jenny.
He’s so shameless.
“How dare u huh?” I asked.
“I’m Jason Williams. I’m not afraid to do anything. I just don’t want to break up with her without a good reason. I don’t want to be seen as an irresponsible boyfriend u know.” He said with a slight frown.
I smirked.
“Mr Williams, u will pay for this!” I said almost in a whisper.
I was losing balance.
I tried to hold myself.
“I won’t spare u Wil...” I said and that’s all I remember...
Jason’s pov
Wooohhooo!!! I danced with Kit today.
She looks so beautiful in that yellow dress which is my favorite color.
She’s wearing exactly wat I pictured in my mind (a long yellow dress) wow!!
Our outfits kinda matched.
White and yellow.
I was enjoying myself.
But she passed me to that crazy Jennifer.
After several rounds, I saw Kit go to Monica. She later went to Clara and said something. She followed Clara upstairs.
Girl stuff I guess.
Aaarrrgh!!! I need to go get my phone.
I left it in my room.
I ran up, leaving Jennifer who kept calling my name but who cares!!
I got to my room and took my phone.
I was leaving when I heard water rushing in my washroom.
I hit my head.
I must have left it open.
I opened the door only to find Mrs gorgeous: kit D.
U know wat happened after that.
We were discussing until she said: “I won’t spare u Wil...” . She fainted.
Ooo no.
Wats wrong? She fell into my arms.
She looks so beautiful.
She washed off her makeup I guess.
How cute she is.
Kit D!, Kit D! I called but she didn’t wake up.
I carried her out into my room and laid her on my bed.
I removed her white heels and adjusted her.
I fanned her, but there was no response.
I spilled some cold water on her face too, but still nothing happened.
I had to leave her to rest a little.
I closed the door and left.
I greeted the guests bye and received my gifts.
I was no longer interested.
I told Jennifer I needed to go.
I wanted to tell her about Kit D but mom called me and I just had to go.
Jennifer’s POV.
After many rounds on the dance floor, I saw Jason run upstairs.
I called after him but got no reply.
I gave up.
Nicole finally called to tell me that she had to go because something urgent came up.
I rolled my eyes.
When will she finally meet my Jason I wondered.
Monica looked tensed about something but I didn’t bother asking.
Now where’s kit? I wonder.
I told Monica and we looked all over for her but to no avail.
This girl! Where has she gone?
Jason came downstairs after sometime and looked kinda worried.
He collected gifts and the guests all left.
He was talking to me, he wanted to say something important but his mom called him and he had to go.
Hmmm!! Wats going on?
Thank goodness dad isn’t home to ask me questions.
I know she’ll come back home when she feels like.
Monica and I left afterwards.
Gosh!!! I’m exhausted.
Katherine’s POV
I woke up the next morning in a strange place. Where am I? My head hurts like shit.
I slowly opened my eyes.
I felt hot with anger when I saw him.
“You!!” I shouted.
He smiled.
“Thank goodness u’re finally awake.” He said. I frowned.
“Wat do u mean?” I asked trying to get up.
“Please, u need to rest.” He said, bending down to adjust me.
He’s so hot and cute in the morning.
Pssst!! I feel so much pain in my head.
“I need to go ho...” I didn’t finish as I slept off.
I woke up after wat seemed like forever. Williams came to me and tried to kiss me as I tried to get up from the bed.
He forcefully kissed me but I didn’t kiss back.
“Let go of me!!” I managed to say.
He finally let go.
“Williams! You’ll pay for this!” I screamed.
I woke up shouting: “Williams, don’t do this! Williams u will pay for this!” I got up and started cleaning my lips.
Williams is laughing hard.
“So u see me in ur dreams huh! Do I disturb u to the extent that u see me tormenting u in your dreams. Wow!” He teased still laughing.
So it was all a dream.
I rolled my eyes.
I was kinda embarrassed.
“Wat are u talking about?” I pretended.
“Hahaha. Kit D sees me in her dreams. Yeeeeessssss!!!” He shouted.
I turned red.
He’s such a fool.
I got up and made to leave with Williams still laughing and taunting.
Clara then came in, accompanied by Jennifer and Monica looking worried.
“Oooh, u’ve woken up. Sleeping beauty!” She smiled.
Jenny and Nics heaved a sigh of relief.
“Uuhhm....” I stammered.
I mean wat would Jennifer think of me?
She saw me on her boyfriend’s bed.
Ooo no! She is frowning seriously.
I know I’m in for it.
Jennifer is very possessive of Williams.
She would misunderstand us.
Then she thundered angrily: “Kit, so u can do this to me???” She said.
I looked down and put my flying hair behind my ear.
“I thought u called urself my sister! And u did this.” She shouted.
“Jenny, I can ex...”
“Hold it Kit! No sister would do this to her sister. I will never forgive u for this.” She shouted with tears in her voice.
I was already crying.
Tell me this is not happening and because of a guy: this jackass Williams.
This can’t happen.
“How could u Kit?” She asked.
To be Continued....

Post a Comment

0 Comments