All of You and None of Me by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche

verse 1
1/3 May my heart become your throne dear lord

may you find your rest in me

may nothing contend for me with you

may you be the lord of all

chorus
All of you and none of me

is what my heart cries for lord

may i decrease that you may increase

may you be the lord of all (x2)

verse 2
2/3 May my voice become your voice dear lord

find your expression through me

I struggle not to be seen or heard

lord be seen and heard through me

Chorus
All of you and none of me

Is what my hear cries for Lord

May I decrease that You may increase

May You be the Lord of all (x2)

verse 3
3/3 I surrender my all to you lord

do with me lord as you please

I lay down my plans and ambitions

not my will but yours be done

Chorus
All of You and none of me

Is what my heart cries for Lord

May I decrease that You may increase

May You be the Lord of all

Post a Comment

0 Comments