Life of an illiterate episode five

EPISODE 5
*
ARRIVING to the kiosk, he disappointedly
continued with his work.
"Chris we will be having a visitor this evening "
His aunt had let him know all I'm smiles.
"Who? "he asked with no interest.
"My best friend and her daughters are coming.
Actually, my friend wants to see you. I told her
lots about you "
"Okay " he said nonchalantly.
"Dress really smartly okay? Her beautiful
daughters will be there as well" she teased.
"I don't want to marry. They should marry their
man" he said with anger. "I hate girls "
"Why will you hate girls? You can't just hate girls
just like that"
"I hate them just like that. I don't want them"
"And who said I was getting you married to
them? This is just a get together dear "
"I don't want..." he replied and attempted to
walk off but then realized he hadn't completed
his sentence. "...to meet them"
*
Arriving home, he walked into the bathroom
ready to take his shower. The girl of earlier
walked toward him in her uniform smiling.
"Do you miss me? " she had asked. He got
confused and blinked just so as to confirm if she
was real. She had disappeared when he opened
his eyes. It was his aunt who was before him
instead.
"Are you okay? " she asked.
"Yes... " he replied looking confused. She gave
him a suspicious look but managed to smile
anyway.
"After bathing, rehears the sentences I taught
you so that you will interact with her properly"
To be continued....
Facebook page

Post a Comment

0 Comments