Pen Lessons by Arome Moses

By Arome Moses
When I started using pen in my primary
school,
and I made a mistake, I would try hard to
erase
it before submitting to my teacher.
Sometimes, I use chalk to clean my mistake
but
it later re-appeared.
So I began to use saliva, it worked, but only
to
leave holes in my books.
My teachers then used to beat me for being
outrageously dirty. But all I tried to do was
to
cover my error.
One day, a kind hearted teacher who loved
me
so much called me aside and he said, "
Anytime
you make a mistake, just cross it and move
on" .
He said further " Trying to erase your
mistakes
would only damage your book to nothing.
I told him in protest that I don't want people
to
see my mistake.
My loving teacher laughed and said " Trying
to
erase your mistake will make more people
know
about your mess and the stigma is for life".
Have you made some mistakes in life? Cross
it
over and move on.
Don't expose yourself as a result of trying to
cover your mistakes.
Better things are ahead of you.
Facebook Page

Post a Comment

0 Comments