My sister my enemy Episode one


Katherine’s POV
My name’s Katherine Daniels. I’m 17 years old. I lost my mom since childhood. I grew up in LA but I came to Ghana last month cause my dad’s a Ghanaian and he wants us to learn about our father’s side, customs, languages and blablabla. Life here is not that bad. I think I’m enjoying it here. I’m kinda crazy in my own way but... I won’t tell u all right away.
“Hey dad! How’s ur night?”
“Kit dear, I’m fine baby and where’s Jenny?” Dad asked.
“She’s probably in her room or already out with her friends. She’ll be back soon.”
“C’mon kit. Did u girls have a row again? I hope not.” Dad said.
“Dad, it’s not that,it’s just that Jennifer no longer studies as she used to. And I’m not happy about that.” I answered with a slight frown.
Just then she walks in with Michelle. She’s our friend but more of Jenny’s friend than mine.

"Hey dad! Hey grumpy head.” Jennifer greeted dad and I.
“Hi sweetie, where’ve u been?” Dad asked.
“I was just hanging out with Michelle.” She said.
“Ok then, I’m going to the office for some urgent work. I’ll be back soon ok?” Dad said taking his bag as he made to hug Jennifer and I.
“Bye dad!!” We exclaimed in unison as dad left.
“Grumpy Kit, I’m going to my room with Michelle ok? See ya!!” Jenny said as she ran up the stairs. I watched her go.
Though Jennifer is a spoilt brat(no offense), she’s one of the cutest girls in our high school. Her shape isn’t bad either. Shes got all in place with her blonde hair. She’s one of the cutest girls in our high school and she’s way crazier than I can ever be.
But who’s this Jennifer?
To be continued....

Post a Comment

0 Comments