My sister my enemy Episode six


Katherine’s POV (continuation)
There they stood smiling at me. Nicole the blonde and Monica the dark. This is very surprising. I have a lot of questions running through my mind.
“OMG!! What?? Mo...mo...Nics, Cole? How did u get here? Were u here all along? But how’s it possible? How did u even get our address? When did u come back from UK?
Why didn’t you tell me anything?? What did u...” All along, Nics and Cole had been dragging me to my room. I couldn’t stop asking questions.
“Shush!!! Gosh! U talk too much nowadays. I’ve never known this side of u.” Nics said.
Cole laughed and added “She’s already a Nigerian talkative.” I rolled my eyes and we all laughed for a very long time.
“Ok, let me start answering ur questions before I get killed by them,” laughed Nics.
“Yeah, u had better oo” Cole added.
“I’m all ears” I said.
“Ok, we came back to Nigeria since last week but...” Nics couldn’t finish because I interrupted her.
“What!! Since last week? Why didn’t you call me at least?” I asked.
“Will u please let me finish! I came to Nigeria but I had to attend a business meeting on behalf of my dad in another city, and I got back two days ago. I just asked of Mr. Daniels the engineer and business tycoon from just one lady...uuuhhm... I think Michelle was her name, and I was directed here. It wasn’t that hard because he’s one of the richest and most successful businesses men in the whole country. So I looked for the address and found this house which was yesterday. And I came here to surprise u today. And I’m so happy to see you. It’s been a very long time.” She concluded.
I was very happy and Jenny will also be overjoyed to see her bestie Nicole again. Oo! I’m so happy. Just then, Jenny walks into the room.
“Surprise!!!!” We all shouted. She was dumbfounded.
“What?? Nicole? Monica? What the...” Jennifer didn’t finish as Nicole ran to hug her.
“I missed u Jen.” She said.
“Me too” Jenny said.
“We’ve got a lot of catching up to do” Nicole said holding and dragging Jennifer away.
******
Jennifer’s POV
I’m going on a date with Jason today. Gosh I’m so happy. I dressed well as u know and left. When i got to the restaurant that we were supposed to meet, i didn’t see him. Gosh i thought it was guys who waited for ladies not the other way round. I sat down and waited for like half an hour before he finally showed up. I was waiting for him to complement my look.
“Hi!” I greeted.
“Hey! I must say u look gorgeous today” he said and smiled.
“Ooh thank u” I blushed. “U don’t look bad either” I added.
“Well thanks” he said.
“U know Jason, I was very happy when u accepted to go out with me.” I said holding his hand.
“Well it’s because I like u, but I want to tell u that I accepted only for a reason and that’s just because I...”
“Yes, yes, yes!!! I know u love me. And I love u too. I really love u.!! Yes! I’ll be ur girlfriend. I can read ur mind and I see how much you love me in ur eyes. Thank u thank u!” I shouted excitedly.
“Uuhhmmm, I think u are mist...”
“Yes, I’m so happy” I said jumping from my chair. He stood up too, he wanted to say something but I put my finger on his lips and moved very very close to him that our noses started touching and before he could protest, I passionately locked my lips against his and kissed him. He gently moved me away and I smiled. I picked up my purse waved him goodbye, pecked his cheek and ran outside. Tooday is the happiest day of my entire life. I can’t believe I got the most handsome guy in the whole world to be my boyfriend!! I must tell Kit and Michelle. Ooh gosh, I wish my bestie Nicole was here.
I got home and walked slowly into Kit’s room only to see Nicole and Monica. OMG!!!
Nicole and I walked to my room talking and chatting away until we got to my room. We sat down and I told her all about me and Jason. She was so happy for me. But I only forgot one detail, I didn’t tell her Jason’s name.
Jason’s pov
I got to the restaurant and met Jenny there, waiting for me I guess.
I went to her and greeted her.
I also told her how beautiful and gorgeous she looked.
She told me how happy she is that I went on a date with her.
I wanted to tell her that I liked her as a friend and only accepted, to carry out my plan of getting Katherine’s attention but she misunderstood me.
She told me she loves me and kissed me.
I was kinda tempted to kiss back (don’t blame me).
She said she would be my girlfriend as if I asked her. She’s crazy.
But in a way, it’s good cause Kit is surely going to see this.
She can’t avoid it in any way as Jennifer ‘my girlfriend’ is her sis. Wow, I need to tell Jake.
To be

Post a Comment

0 Comments