My sister my enemy Episode Ten


Jason’s POV
When I got back home from the park, I decided to make it my mission to not come out of my room on my birthday which was Easter.
I slept off thinking about why Kit never fell for me.
I didn’t get up from bed till 1pm the next day.
I got up to take my shower.
I came out and put on some casual clothes.
I sat on my bed and picked up my phone.
I saw 21 missed calls.
17 from Jennifer and 4 from Jake.
I returned Jennifer’s call.
We spoke for some time and she was on top of the world that I called her back.
I only called her because I wished to hear Kit’s voice in the background.
That would have made my day.
I love kit’s craziness.
I called Jake too but there was no reply.
I dropped my phone and switched on the tv after so many failed attempts to sleep again.
I was watching ‘Men in Black’ for some minutes before I ate the lunch that Mary our maid but my friend brought then continued watching till I slept off.
I was woken up by Jake.
He’s crazy.
“Dude, aren’t u going to attend ur girlfriend’s party tonight?” He asked.
“JK, u know Nicole is my ex and I don’t even know where she stays. I only saw Monica that day. I don’t care about Nicole.” I said.
Jake hissed.
“And who’s talking of Nicole? Jennifer dude Jennifer!!” He said.
I hissed.
“I’m not interested.” I mouthed.
“Don’t forget that Kit...” he said.
“I said I’m not... wait what? Kit? What about Kit?” I asked.
“U fool! She’s going to be there” he said poking me.
I smiled.
“Let’s go then.” I said getting up.
I changed into a white trouser and a yellow shirt.
Yellow’s my favorite color.
I can imagine Kit in that yellow long dress, looking at me and then confessing: “I have fallen for u” .
I’ll be so happy.
Jake kicked me out of my imagination.
“Dude, put on ur sneakers. We’re getting late” he said looking at his watch.
He doesn’t look bad either.
He’s wearing a red shirt, black trousers and red shoes.
I quickly put on my yellow sneakers.
“I’m ready, let’s go.” I said.
We hurried out.
Immediately we got to the stairs, all lights went out.
What the heck!! How can there be light out in this big city.
I saw Jake smiling.
I knew he was crazy.
Then all of a sudden, a spotlight came on me and Jake.
Another spotlight shone on four beautifully dressed ladies at the entrance.
Wow!
One is wearing my favorite color yellow.
I wish it was kit.
But they look like the stars of the show.
Wait a sec, where exactly am I and what’s going on?
Jennifer’s POV
We were at the entrance with everyone staring at us.
We looked like celebrities.
We were walking in when suddenly the lights went off, and after wat seemed like forever, a spotlight came on two guys who I guess are my cute Jason and Jake his friend.
Then, another spotlight came on us, and I saw Clara smiling at me and I knew it was her who did it.
Jason walked slowly down the stairs as we approached the hall.
“Happy birthday day to u, happy birthday to u...” everyone sang and the lights came on.
Jason laughed like I’ve never seen before.
A waiter carted the cake in, it was beautiful.
It had yellow icing.
It had the inscription: ‘happy b-day J baby’ on it.
He cut the cake and flowers fell on him from the sky lol.
“Hip hip hip!! Hurray!!! Hip hip hiiip!! Huirrraaayyy!!! Hhiiiip hiiiiiip hhhhhiiiiip!!! Huuuuuuuuurrrrrraaaaayyyyyy!!!!” Everyone cheered.
The cake was served and everyone ate out of it.
After some minutes, food of different varieties were served.
U can take any amount of food u want.
It was self service.
After one or two hours, it was time to dance.
I expected Jason to ask me to dance but he never did.
He finally came to us.
“U all look gorgeous.” He said.
We blushed.
Ooo no! Where did Nicole go again.
She’s not here.
I wanted her to meet my boyfriend whom she had never seen or whose name she never heard.
Katherine’s POV
It was time to dance.
I expected the flirt to at least have a dance with his girlfriend Jennifer, my sister.
But he never did.
Dancers were changing partners on the dance floor.
He first danced with his mom, then Clara.
I looked at Jennifer and she looked very sad.
I had to do something.
Jason asked me to dance.
I hesitated a little but later agreed, for my sister.
Jason and I danced and Jennifer danced with Jake.
I tactfully changed partners with Jennifer. Finally, I saw how happy she looked at last.
I’m dancing with Jake.
“U look so beautiful tonight.” He whispered.
I blushed.
“Thanks.” I smiled.
I was tired of dancing after changing partners and danced with some other boys from our school.
It was nice.
Why does Monica look so tense? I asked her and she said it was nothing.
I believed her.
I need to use the washroom.
“Clara! Please I need to use the washroom. Where is it please?” I asked walking to where she is.
She smiled.
“Follow me.” She said.
I followed her upstairs and into a room.
I entered into the washroom but I didn’t lock the door.
I did wat I wanted to do and went to the mirror.
I washed my face and continued looking into the mirror.
I bowed my head as I was feeling dizzy and had a slight fever.
I raised my head only to see... wat the heck!!
Guess who I saw...
To be Continued....

Post a Comment

0 Comments