Life of an illiterate episode eighteen (final episode)


LIFE OF AN ILLITERATE
EPISODE 18
LAST EPISODE
*
Clara sighed and rolled her eyes realizing it
would be really difficult to get Christian to
accept her. She had treated him badly in the
past. Yes! But that shouldn't get in the way of
his feeling for her. That was a thing of the past.
"Just think about me ones Christian. You don't
have to think about the past anymore. Please...
"
"Fine stubborn lady! You have finally caught me.
I love you very much but we can't be together"
Clara smiled realizing he had finally confessed
his feelings for her but felt her heart sink
knowing he still didn't want to accept her.
"Even if I have to be an illiterate to try and
understand you Christian then I will. I just want
to be with you. I don't care if you are an
illiterate or not"
"Don't change yourself for me"
"I can do anything for you Christian. I can start
all over again for you. If I don't get you
Christian, then I will stay single all my life"
"You are crazy. Don't say that... "
"Please, Just accept me into your life" she
pleaded placing his hand into hers. He stared
into her eyes for a while and shook his head.
"This can't work dear. Sorry" Her heart sunk. He
removed his hand from hers and tried leaving
but she held him back and hugged him tightly.
"You want to leave me right? "
"Yes... "
"Alright. Fine. It's your choice anyway but for
you to tell me goodbye, you will have to give
me a kiss. I swear after this kiss, I will accept
whatever decision you make. I promise"
"What do you mean by that?" He asked in
shock. "I can't kiss you"
"Please, Just this ones" She pleaded. He sighed
and finally gave in. Gazing into her eyes, he
leaned closer towards her and closer before
feeling their lips touch. His eyes got shut
immediately and he began feeling an intense
feeling in him. He drew away immediately. He
felt his head spin. They both gazed at each
other for some few seconds without a word.
Sandra who was searching for them all this while
got really shocked seeing them both so lost in
each other gazes. She felt confused.
"So... So... So... I think it's time we bound you
both together. It's getting really romantic here. I
am becoming jealous now"
"No sister. No marriage. He said he won't marry
me"
"What? That's bad"
"Yes... "She replied her sister with an upset
look. "But it is his choice right?".To their
amazement, Chris knelt on one knee and
brought out of his breast pocket a ring box
which seemed to be containing a brand new
engagement ring. Clara got speechless and
hoped it was what she was thinking.
"You are the best thing that have ever
happened to me Clara. Even though we haven't
known each other for long, I feel I have known
you for ages Clara. You have thought me lots
and shown me what the world really is all
about. I Want you to be my soulmate dear. Will
you marry me? " Clara nodded immediately
without wasting anymore time. She brought
forward her hand and let him slide in the ring
into her ring finger.
"I really love you my dear" She replied giving
him a short hug trying to hold her tears.
"I will leave you love birds " Sandra had excused
herself beaming with smiles. "where did you
learn how to propose to a girl like that?" Clara
wanted to know.
"In the movies"
"Wow. You were great Chris"
You think so. I am not so romantic you know. I
am not like David who must havelearnt all the
Romantic words ever"
"You are yourself Chris. I don't care if David is
romantic or not. You are enough for me. Any
guy who tries to make you look inferior will get
the worse of me. I swear "
"Great. I have gotten a body guard as a wife. I
think I shouldn't marry you"
"Don't dare! "
"Why? I was the one who proposed so I can take
it back "
"Don't leave me Chris. Please " she began
pleading again.
"Are you upset? "
"Yes. You spoke about leaving me. It is scary
you know"
"Alright. I am sorry"
"Not interested Chris "
"I say I am sorry na! " He told her childishly
making her recall the past. She laughed out so
hard that tears began dripping from her eyes.
"I didn't hearing you. I thought you saying you
was not sorry. Anyway, I will not laughing at you
again" She promised and he giggled.
"Improve your English madame. You can wake
up the dead with it" he warned pulling her on
the cheek. She smiled and rested her head on
his shoulder.
The end.
Facebook Page

Post a Comment

0 Comments