Kasima the village illiterate: Episode nine

EPISODE 9
**
WRITTEN BY LADY ANNY
**
SUBTITLE:  SHE_SENT_US
**
★ ★ ★ ★ FLASHBACK ★ ★ ★ ★
It was 10:00pm in the night, princess Adaeze went to the palace cell, she called the guard that was guarding the cell out.
"My princess you called me?" The guard said
"Yes, I want you to go and take the prince clothes from that rope at the concer of the palace ti his room." Adaeze said.
"Okay my princess." The guard replied and left. Adaeze called Emeka who she has already planned with, Emeka opened the palace cell and Kasima came out.
"My princess." She called.
"Sshhh!, There is no time, run away from this village now else my father will kill you tomorrow...Emeka will go with you." Princess Adaeze said.
"No my princess, I am not going with her so that the king won't suspect." Emeka said and turned to kasima, he place his hand on her shoulder.
"Kasima, take this road by your left, when you get to the end of the road, follow your right then to your left again and just keep going straight, it will lead you out of this kingdom... May our ancestors guard you." Emeka said as he removed his hand from her shoulder while kasima nod her head.
" Go now, run as fast as you can before the guard return, may God almighty lead you." Adaeze said.
"My mother, my sister." Kasima said.
"Forget about your mother and sister now just go and save your life, go now." Princess Adaeze said while kasima nod and ran out...
★★★★★★★★# PRESENT
★★★★★★★★
"Heeeyyyy!" Everybody shouted.
"Adaeze, you did what??" Her mother asked.
"Yes I did it, I can't allowed my father to kill an innocent soul just because she confronted him." Adaeze said almost breaking into tears.
"How dare you disobey my order?" King Maduka asked angrily standing up from his seat.
"You killed her father because of the throne and now you want to kill her and you I will allow you to do that." Adaeze said.
"Young woman don't dare the gods!" The priestess said.
"Oh shot your mouth, which gods?? Go back to your shrine and ask your dead gods some questions before coming here to make noise." Adaeze said.
"Guards!!" King Maduka called while two guards ran to him..
"Take off the beads from her and her mother, lock them up in the in the palace cell alongside with Emeka and kasima's mother and sister. If after one week kasima is nowhere to be found I shall use their heads as a sacrifice you all to Ikuku." He said angrily as the guards dragged them away so they were begging apart from Emeka and Princess Adaeze...
**
# BACK_TO_THE_CITY ,
# AT_THE_HOSPITAL
***
Kasima opened her eyes slowly, everywhere was very bright...she knew that was not where she was before and wondered how come she is in the hospital bed, she turned to her left, he eyes meet with wisdom, Cindy and Mr Godwin.
"Who is you people and what me is doing here?" She asked confusedly.
"Calm down okay?? My name is wisdom and here are my family..she is my sister Cindy by name and my dad and mum Mr and Mrs Godwin." Wisdom said .
"And what me is doing here na?" She asked trying to sit up in the bed.
"Take it easy please." Wisdom said helping her.
*************FASTWORD************
Kasima later told them what happened in her village and how she escaped.....Mr Godwin remembered kasima as soon as she mentioned her father's named... Mr Godwin told her how he was banished, she requested that they should go back to Ajima land but Mr Godwin told her that will be after she has recovered from her wound and they all agreed.
Two days later, kasima was discharged from the hospital and was taken to Mr Godwin's house, though Mrs Godwin never wanted her to stay in their house but Mr Godwin insist because the house belongs to him.
Exactly four days later, Mrs Godwin sat in the garden and called zacco, she told him to come over to their house with his boys like s theif and take money from them and kill Mr Godwin, wisdom and Kasima because she felt that kasima is a threat to her because she is very smart.
Kasima who was walking around the house over heard when she was making the call so she ran to call Cindy and wisdom.
After listening to Mrs Godwin conversation they went to wisdom's room, they called their father to come back home which he promised to return in less than an hour.
"Wisdom, what do we do?" Cindy asked pacing up and down.
"I don't know, I can't just think straight right now." Wisdom said hitting his hand on his head.
"I think we is calling the police." Kasima suggest.
"Yeah that's true! Wisdom call the dpo." Cindy said while wisdom took his phone and called the police emergency number, he explained everything to the dpo. He gave them the time zacco and his boys would be coming to their house and the dpo promised to send his boys over..

Post a Comment

0 Comments